On The Same Page is a non-profit community-reading program. We provide a literacy program at no cost to participants, but in order to keep this program free, we need your help. In addition to funding a terrific program, twenty-five percent of all dollars raised are earmarked for free books. Your contributions are tax-deductible, and help create a community of engaged, educated, and empathic individuals.
To donate please make checks out to Decatur Book Festival with On The Same Page written in the memo line, and mail to PO Box 337 Decatur, GA 30031, or contribute via PayPal by clicking the Donate button.
Your Contributions Fund:
- Free books to at-risk students
- Resources for educators and book club leaders including discussion questions, activities and other tools
- Program promotional materials to spread the word about OTSP to the community at large
- OTSP coordination, including public relations, event planning, development, programming, and school/community outreach
- Movie screenings, events, and parties
- The grand finale author event
- Program incentives including bookmarks, wristbands, and buttons